- Thursday 01 December 2022, 09:00 - Thursday 01 December 2022, 17:00 (Europe/Brussels)
- Lille, France
2nd ERA-ENISA Conference on Cybersecurity in Railways
This event is the continuation of the close collaboration between the European Union Agency for Railways (ERA) and the European Union Agency for Cybersecurity (ENISA) on cybersecurity in the railway domain.
The topics of this joint event, together with the strong support from the European Commission, will cover:
- an update of the cybersecurity policy framework (NIS2 Directive, Cyber Resilience Act),
- examples of railway cyber collaboration at NSA level for safety aspects (FR, DE, FI),
- developments on standardisation (IEC, ERJU, ERA), and
- stakeholders' perspectives (UNIFE, CER, ERTMS User Group)
The conference will provide networking opportunities aiming at building a railway cybersecurity community. Speakers and participants will share information on the latest developments and raise awareness among railway stakeholders about vulnerabilities caused by cybersecurity threats.