Moving Europe towards a sustainable and safe railway system without frontiers
A sustainable, safe European transport system without frontiers
- Stakeholder focus
- Ethical values commitment
- Legal compliance
- Staff involvement and development
- Everybody’s commitment to quality
- Continuous improvement
- Business continuity
- Information governance
- A culture of sustainability.
- Promote a harmonised approach to railway safety
- Devise the technical and legal framework in order to enable removing technical barriers, and acting as the system authority for ERTMS and telematics applications
- Improve accessibility and use of railway system information
- Act as the European Authority under the 4th Railway Package issuing vehicle (type) authorisations and single safety certificates, while improving the competitive position of the railway sector.