|Consultation on draft recognition schemes for train driver examiners and training centres
|Publication Date : ||17/06/2010
|Published by: ||Interoperability
|Document Types: ||Consultations
|Keywords: ||Recognition, Training Centres, Examiners
|Description: ||In accordance with Article 16 / 17 of Regulation (EU) No 881/2004 the Agency developed draft provisions setting out a recognition scheme for examiners and training centres involved in the training and competence assessment of train drivers.
|Status: ||Closed Consultations
|Closing Date : ||1/07/2010
|Related documents: ||
|This publication refers only to a consultation of members of the ‘railway safety and interoperability committee (RISC)’ as announced at its latest meeting on 10 June 2010.
It refers not:
This publication includes:
- to the consultation of social partners according to Art 4 of Regulation (EU) No 881/2004
- to the consultation of rail freight customers and passengers according to Art 5 of Regulation (EU) No 881/2004.
Comments: Comments should be sent to “era-con-2010-02-int” followed by “@era.europa.eu"
- The draft ERA report on recommendations in regard to recognition of examiners and training centres for train drivers (EN)
- The draft report annex A on the recognition of examiners and on common criteria for the organisation of examinations for train drivers
- The draft report annex B on the recognition of training centres for train drivers