Turning a Mature System into a Business Case
CCRCC 2015, 22 and 23 of September
Thank you for your attendance!
The European Railway Agency would like to thank the more than 300 “live”
participants, and an additional 286 live stream viewers from 46 countries, for
attending the CCRCC 2015.
A special thanks goes out to our speakers, panelists, and contributors
to vibrant discussions during the conference.
A picture gallery of the event is available at https://www.flickr.com/photos/135928847@N04/albums/with/72157658965365349
Thank you for your interest - we hope to see you soon at the next ERA
ERA invited representatives from the list below.
- Member states representatives
- Representatives from the European Commission
- Rail operators
- Infrastructure managers
- Railway lobby groups
- Manufacturers and suppliers of rolling stock; signaling and traffic management systems, traction and communication equipment
- Industry and Railway consultants
The purpose of the event
- To provide a common meeting ground between European Railway Agency, the Commission, railway organisations, vendors and users to establish ERTMS requirements and to ensure a smooth transition from the present era to the future in the railway business
What makes this conference different
This is the best opportunity to get direct access to the system authority and to contact the main players of the railway community
- The possibility to understand the current legal aspects of ERTMS and their evolution towards the future