|2008/232/CE - HS RST TSI – repealed
|Publication Date : ||6/01/2015
|Published by: ||Interoperability
|Document Types: ||Legislation
|Keywords: ||RST TSI
|Description: ||REPEALED - Technical specification for interoperability relating to the rolling stock subsystem of the trans-European high-speed rail system referred to in Article 6(1) of Council Directive 96/48/EC.
|Related documents: ||
Decision 2008/232/CE (21 February 2008), amended by Decision 2012/464/EU (23 July 2012).
Above decisions are repealed by the Commission regulation (EU) No 1302/2014 (18 November 2014).
Opinions related to HS RST TSI (2008/232/EC):
- Technical opinion on QC-RST-012 as addressed by the Notified Bodies (ERA/OPI/2012/04/INT)
- Technical opinion concerning horns (96/48 DV101)
- Technical opinion concerning transition rules to be applied to class 2 rolling stock of an existing design in the scope of HS RST TSI (96/48 DV103)
Applicable standards (ERA publication 08/12/2008)
Previous Decisions repealed:
- Decision 2012/462/EU amending Decisions ..., 2002/735/EU, ... (23 July 2012)
- Decision 2002/735/EC (30 May 2002)